Saturday, September 1, 2012

Top 10 Makeup Items I Would Repurchase

Lately I've seen a bunch of people blogging or YouTubing this Tag: Top 10 Items I Would Repurchase. As usual, I love seeing what makeup goodies other people can't live without, so I was inspired to create my own list. The premise behind the tag is that these 10 items would be the first things you would repurchase if somehow all your makeup had been lost, stolen, broken, etc.
At first it was really hard to narrow the list down because one of the things I love about makeup is changing it up every day! But when I went through everything, I did have some clear cut go-to items that I really would not want to be without. These are also the items that I am most likely to travel with when I am only able to pack the essentials. I did cheat a little bit and put two items per category on some things, since the shade I wear depends on how light/dark my skin is at the moment!
So without further ado, My Top 10 Items I Would Repurchase are:
  1. glominerals pressed base in golden light or golden medium
  2. glominerals camouflage concealer (for the face) in golden or natural
  3. Bobbi Brown Corrector (for undereyes) in Light Bisque or Light to Medium Bisque
  4. mark by Avon bronze pro in Pro Golden
  5. glominerals blush in bellini or glominerals cream blush in guava
  6. MAC Paint Pot (eyeshadow primer) in Painterly
  7. Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow mascara
  8. Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette (but since it was limited edition & can't be repurchased, my close 2nd choice for eyeshadow is) glominerals Alloy Eyes Collection (both palettes contain shades that I use to fill in my brows too, so they do double duty!)
  9. Physicians Formula Eyeliner Trio for Hazel Eyes (a brown, black, & purple/pink)
  10. MAC Viva Glam V if I want a nude lipstick, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie if I want a pink lipstick
Hope you enjoy this list and I would love to know what your Top 10 Items would be, so leave me your list in the comments below!
Also, leave me a comment if you'd like an individual review on any of the products listed here!

glominerals pressed base & glominerals camouflage

Bobbi Brown Corrector & mark bronze pro

glominerals blush & MAC Paint Pot

Almay Get Up & Grow, glominerals Alloy Eyes, & BB Stonewashed Nudes

Physicians Formula Eyeliners, MAC lipstick, & Revlon LipButter

3 comments:

Amy Hopkins said...

For me it would have to be Benefit Bad Gal lash- and of course that was you who steered me in that direction. And Glo pressed powder? I always come slinking back even after I stray. Great list!

beezeglo said...

Ah, BadGal Lash! I forgot all about that one! It's been too long!

glo team said...

We are honored to be on this list! Great post :)